Holocaust Museum & Learning Center is currently installing a new lift. We apologize for this inconvenience but the museum is not ADA accessible at this time. The museum will be open, however, during the installation.
Admittance to the museum and its programs is free of charge and open to the public with wheelchair accessibility. Reservations required for groups of 10 or more. Audio tours are available, and free parking is available on site.
Pre-arranged guided tours are available for groups. Holocaust survivors are available to speak, both on site and within the community, to groups through a speaker’s bureau. Reservations are necessary for all guided tours and speakers. The HMLC is open for evening tours by appointment only.
Reservations must be made in advance online or by calling the museum at (314) 442-3711- press #1. March, April and May are our busiest months and we suggest arranging tours at least six months in advance. If you’re interested in organizing a class visit, please read about school trips to the museum.
- Monday – Thursday 9:30 am – 4:30 pm
- Friday 9:30 am – 4:00 pm
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday 10:00 am – 4:00 pm (Open evenings for group tours by appointment.)
Holocaust Museum & Learning Center
12 Millstone Campus Drive
St. Louis, MO. 63146
The HMLC is located in the Kopolow Building on the
Jewish Community Campus in Creve Coeur, Mo.
- From Highway 40/64: Take Lindbergh north to Schuetz Rd. Turn left at the stoplight and turn righ onto Millstone Campus Dr. The HMLC is located on the first floor of the Kopolow Building which is located on the right side of the campus.
- From Highway 70: Head south on Lindberg Boulevard approximately 2 miles to Schuetz Road (turn right). At the first stoplight, turn right onto Millstone Campus Drive. The HMLC is in the Kopolow Building, which is the first building on your right.
- From Highway 270: Take Page East to Schuetz Road (turn right). Follow Schuetz Road to Millstone Campus Drive and turn left. The HMLC is in the Kopolow Building, which is the first building on your right.
The museum will be closed on the following holidays in 2016:
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day – January 18th
- Passover – April 22nd at 3pm, April 29th
- Memorial Day – May 30th
- Shavuot – June 12th & 13th
- Independence Day –July 4th
- Labor Day – September 5th
- Rosh Hashanah – October 2nd at 3pm, October 3rd & 4th
- Yom Kippur – October 11th at 3pm & October 12th
- Sukkot– October 16th at 3pm, October 17th & 18th
- Shemini Atzeret – October 24th
- Simchat Torah – October 25th
- Thanksgiving Day – November 24th
- Christmas Day – December 25th & 26th
- New Year’s Day – January 1st & 2nd