Hours & Directions
The Museum will be closed on the following holidays in 2015:
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day – January 19th
- Passover – April 3rd @ 3pm, April 5th & 10th
- Memorial Day – May 25th
- Shavuot – May 24th & May 25th
- Friday before Independence Day –July 3rd
- Labor Day – September 7th
- Rosh Hashanah – September 13th @ 3pm, September 14th and 15th
- Yom Kippur – September 22nd @ 3pm & September 23rd
- Sukkot– September 27th @ 3pm, September 28th & 29th
- Shemini Atzeret – October 5th
- Simchat Torah – October 6th
- Thanksgiving Day – November 26th
- Friday after Thanksgiving – November 27th
- Christmas Day – December 25th
- New Year’s Day – January 1st
The Museum is open to the public and free of charge. Reservations required for groups of 10 or more.
Reservations are necessary for all guided tours and must be made in advance by calling the Museum at (314) 442-3711- press #1. March, April and May are our busiest months and we suggest arranging tours at least six months in advance. You may check the Tour page for updates.
Holocaust Museum & Learning Center
12 Millstone Campus Drive
St. Louis, MO. 63146
The HMLC is located in the Kopolow Building on the
Jewish Community Campus in Creve Coeur, Mo.
- Monday – Thursday 9:30 am – 4:30 pm
- Friday 9:30 am – 4:00 pm
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday 10:00 am – 4:00 pm Open evenings for group tours by appointment
- From Highway 40/64: Take Lindbergh north to Schuetz Rd. Turn left at the stoplight and turn righ onto Millstone Campus Dr. The HMLC is located on the first floor of the Kopolow Building which is located on the right side of the campus.
- From Highway 70: Head south on Lindberg Boulevard approximately 2 miles to Schuetz Road (turn right). At the first stoplight, turn right onto Millstone Campus Drive. The HMLC is in the Kopolow Building, which is the first building on your right.
- From Highway 270: Take Page East to Schuetz Road (turn right). Follow Schuetz Road to Millstone Campus Drive and turn left. The HMLC is in the Kopolow Building, which is the first building on your right.